Prisma Version 25
Prisma is fairly tall and thin, with unkempt hair of a pale fuschia color and burgundy eyes. Her skin is lightly tanned, and she usually wears what amount to simply just rags.
At first, Prisma is more or less clueless about the world around her, but evenrtually, she becomes more or less schizophrenic, and is often snide and sadistic in dealing with others, even when she wants to be friendly. Most of the time she talks and acts without "telling herself" to do so, even going so far as to always protest her body unseccessfully when she does so.
Unlike most Diclonii, Prisma usually prefers to fight at close range, often using her vectors as a "shell," protecting her from nearly any attack. When she comes within range, she will user her vectors to viciously tear apart her enemy, though she will sometimes slowly torture them.
- Dolimpery (Manipulation of Pain): Prisma is able to increase or decrease one's tolerance to pain, induce pain, "link" persons to share pain, and sense others' pain.
- Vectors: Prisma has 16 Vectors, with a 3 meter range. Unlike the vectors of most Diclonii, Prisma's vectors refract light in a way that often makes them appear as rainbows. Due to the sheer amount of vectors, she can use them as a shield that more or less covers her whole body.
Strengths and Immunities
Weaknesses and Fears
- GARNET: Due to the way she was treated at the facility, Prisma hates the GARNET organization, as most Diclonii do.
- Nositch Muraki: After being picked up by Nositch in a large field, he is one of few people she has connected with, and he becomes a voice of reason to her, and helps her overcome her instincts.
After escaping from the GARNET facility, she was found by Nositch Muraki in a large field, nearly dead. Once she woke up at the makeshift camp made by Nositch, she attacked him, until he managed to calm her down, where she agreed to travel with him.
(More to be revealed)
- The entire character of Prisma was inspired simply by Aurora Version 24's name.